01-18-2013 07:55 PM
01-18-2013 09:03 PM
have you tried pressing the F12 or Fn+F12 key to enable the Wifi
//Click on Kudos if my reply was helpful and answered your question//
||-If my answer solved the problem please mark the topic as the accepted solution-||
01-19-2013 10:39 AM
05-19-2014 10:21 AM
Did you ever find a solution to this problem? My EVNY dv7 is doing the exact same thing. My WiFi worked this morning, and then later stopped working.
I may have accidently pushed f12 a few times and the "smart" key feature took over?!
I cannot manually turn on WiFi and all other devices do connect to my WiFi.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)