07-13-2011 08:21 PM
every day when i turn on my net book mini it does not have internet access but it is connected to the wi-fi. so because of that i have been doing system recovery to my laptop every day and i want to get this problem fixed for good. Please and Thankyou.
07-14-2011 06:35 AM
can you explain this further?
how did you know that "it doesn't have internet access but it is connected to the wifi"?
what messages do you get?
when you tried recovery did it fix your problem?
have you tried calling your internet provider?
...KUDO's to me and if this resolves the issue, please tag this as "AcceptedSolution"
~I MAYBE working for HP Consumer Notebook Support but any opinion stated are not at anyways connected to those of HP.~
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)