06-17-2012 06:57 AM
You need to give more details than that. Start with describing on how you turn wireless on using the switch.
You can also turn this on at Network connections, under Change Adapter settings. Just right click then hit enable.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)