05-08-2011 05:58 PM
Yesterday we noticed that we can connect to google etc, although we arent able to load frequently visited sites such as ebay. Other pages are accessible but exceedingly slow. Anything I access from favourites is normal however. I have run scans for viruses (AVG, mrt) showing no infection. I have ran system restore with no change. All updates are current.
We have a wireless connection, windows 7 & ie 9.
05-09-2011 04:51 AM
Also, if I click on say, my ebay icon - I get the message "This file does not have a program associated with it to perform this action. Please install a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default programs panel.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)