Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

i m not able to discover my bluetooth n other devices too?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Specifications of your specific model you may find here. This model is without bluetooth model.

There is really easy solution to solve this "problem". You may buy usb micro Bluetooth adapter.

With that kind of device you don't need to even remember then it's plugged.

Few propositions on Newegg: here, here, here, here and here.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi,

What is your machine and its OS ? Does it have BT option ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hi,
Please write your notebook product number (p/n), which system are you using and country of purchase.

Resource:
How to Locate the Notebook product number (p/n)

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

hp dv6 6119tx model

windows 7 premium

HP Recommended

Hi,

Can you see the BT service running in Task Manager ?

bt1.png

If not, right click and start it. You can start it automatically:

Control Panel > Administrator Tools > Services

bt.png

(I use manual, you can use Automatically).

Good luck.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Specifications of your specific model you may find here. This model is without bluetooth model.

There is really easy solution to solve this "problem". You may buy usb micro Bluetooth adapter.

HP Recommended

@Daniel_Potyrala wrote:

Hi,

Very interesting, I know this tx machine is for Indian market there for my search was only for that market and the result shows it DOES HAVE Bluetooth, here is the link:

http://www.priceindia.in/laptop/hp-pavilion-dv6-6119tx-price/

6119tx.png

and also in this:

http://www.mypriceindia.com/laptops/hp/pavilion-dv6-6119tx-b92793

Where is the real specs ???

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

Several times on the HP forum I was replying in threads where we ended with conclusion that the India Online shop (third party sites like this which you posted) was showing incorrect informations about specs.

I think that the manufacturer's website is that which should be checked.

I am supporting this forum for quite a long time and still have not found a case with wrong information in this source about the bluetooth module or wireless card.

I really appreciate that you use capital letters and red color.

Otherwise I could have missed something important in your reply.

HP Recommended
Hello there!
I am impressed with the performance of the HP laptops.
http://www.techsheap.com/cheap-best-laptops-under-10000/
I am glad to use HP laptops.
Thanks and Regards!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.