05-21-2012 03:54 AM
my computer keeps losing its internet connection. how do i find out if its the computer or the modem?
I have changed the channel a number of times like the modem people have told me to now they are saying its my computers fault, how can I keep my computer?
05-21-2012 09:16 AM
Hi. is this wireless? Open command prompt type icponfig. Check your default gateway and try to ping it continuosly and see what happens next.
There could also be interference nearby.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)