05-19-2012 10:14 AM
We may need further details on this like what steps you have done already. Try assigning the router to a different channel. Theortically, it should be just 1,6 and 11. But it depends on the networks in range.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)