09-16-2010 01:23 PM
i can't get the wireless to work on my tx1110us, i already restored the laptop to factory settings.
but only the ethernet driver shows up in the device manager, i have also installed all wifi drivers but still nothing.
i fix computers for a living, and from my experience with this model series, changing the board fixes this problem, but i want to know if there's something i am missing here
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)