12-11-2009 07:49 AM
Okay. i got this hp pavilion dv1000 and i am having the same problem with the wireless connection. i mean the windows 7 picks up a broadband connection but not my wireless. i am going crazy i don't wanna go to vista , i know theres gotta b a driver that is compatible with win-7, any hope?? and if it best for me to buy a wireless card which one will b good any recommendations?
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)