Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have this message in my friend's computer: Boot device not found; Please install an operating system on your hard disk; Hard disk (3FO). What can we do in order to solve this issue?

HP Recommended

hello

how t can fix this error?

HP Recommended
Thank u
HP Recommended

cooling fan is not working properly and  shutdown within 15 seconds

HP Recommended

Hi @Neels ,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. I'm sorry to inform you that your post has needed some editing to remove personal information such as the Serial Number in your Post. From our Rules of Participation:

Protect privacy - yours and others'. Don't share anything about yourself that you would not want to see on a road-side billboard. Don't post contact or other personal information-your own or anyone else's-or any content that you receive in one-to-one communications without the author's consent. For example, don’t post your computer’s serial # or contact information publicly, and do not allow someone you don’t know to remotely take control of your computer.

If you need people to contact you directly, either ask them to send you a private message or subscribe to the thread so you will be notified when there are replies. You may also click on your name anywhere in the forum and you will be taken to your profile page, where you can find a list of threads you have participated in.

Sharing personal email addresses, telephone numbers, and last names is not allowed for your safety. If you have any questions feel free to send me a private message in reply.

Thank you

George

I work for HP
HP Recommended

Hi @zinokere ,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. I'm sorry to inform you that your post has needed some editing to remove personal information such as your email address and last name. From our Rules of Participation:

Protect privacy - yours and others'. Don't share anything about yourself that you would not want to see on a road-side billboard. Don't post contact or other personal information-your own or anyone else's-or any content that you receive in one-to-one communications without the author's consent. For example, don’t post your computer’s serial # or contact information publicly, and do not allow someone you don’t know to remotely take control of your computer.

If you need people to contact you directly, either ask them to send you a private message or subscribe to the thread so you will be notified when there are replies. You may also click on your name anywhere in the forum and you will be taken to your profile page, where you can find a list of threads you have participated in.

Sharing personal email addresses, telephone numbers, and last names is not allowed for your safety. If you have any questions feel free to send me a private message in reply.

Thank you

George

I work for HP
HP Recommended

j'ai un probleme pour demarrer mon ordi

HP Recommended

on my computer the cooling has stopped working and it is causing my computer to restart itself on its own and nothing restarts

HP Recommended

SeÑores de HP, saludos, por favor pido ayuda pues el equipo no entra al windows ni ubunto, sale el mensaje grub rescue

La comptudora tiene la siguiente información:

Notebook Model: HP Mini 210-2100

Product number: xy936UAHABA

sISTEM BOARD id: 1584

sYSTEM CONFIGURATION ID:  CNB1 058D1100002202B00000300100

SYSTEM BOARD CT NUMBER:  PBSZDA47TZU1Y6

Bios Revision: f.14

Processor Type: Intel (R) Atom(TM) CPUN455   @ 1.66GHZ

Sale Bios aplication Error (501)

Esta puesto Windows Sarter

HP Recommended

j ai un probleme au demarrage.il m affiche l'Erreur 301 et de contacter le http://www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup"

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.