Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hello ! 

i have HP Pavilion 15-e068se Notebook PC Drivers and can't install this app ralink rt3290 bluetooth 01 for Win 8, and others on photo, 

24-01-2014 11-15-30 م.png

Can you help me please to solve this issue ?

25 REPLIES 25
HP Recommended

Hello AlexaLaw.

Welcome to the HP Forums. I understand the computer is not recognizing your Ralink Bluetooth software, and other unknown devices. I apologize for the delay, but I will assist you the best I can.

I will start by providing your computer's Ralink Bluetooth software for Windows 8: Ralink Bluetooth Software Driver for HP Pavilion 15-e068se Notebook PC

This is the correct driver for this computer. To install it properly, please follow these instructions:

1. Go into Device Manager. Right-click on the Ralink Bluetooth software under "Other Devices" and select "Uninstall". Please do not restart the computer.

2. Download and install the Ralink software I provided above. A restart might be required.

Once this is done, please ensure Device Manager is showing the correct Ralink software.

To address the remaining unknown devices, I will provide a Microsoft document. Following the Microsoft document will allow you to identify these devices and resolve their issues: How to troubleshoot unknown devices that are listed in Device Manager

Please note: This document is intended for Windows XP. However, the steps to resolve the issue bear the same value on many versions of Windows, including Windows 8.

I believe your issues will be resolved by trying the suggestions above. Either way, please post your results. Thank you for choosing the HP Forums. Have a great day!

Mario

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Hello!

i still have the same issues and you ask me to go other sides, i bought hp product not xxxx product you kiding me ? 

and about system win 8, i will ask windows comminty  .

Thanks, Aiman Magdi

HP Recommended

@AlexaLaw wrote:

Hello ! 

i have HP Pavilion 15-e068se Notebook PC Drivers and can't install this app ralink rt3290 bluetooth 01 for Win 8, and others on photo, 

hani

HP Recommended

Hi Alexa ,

My first choise allways was to install necesary drivers from recovery , you shoul have it on HP .

However , here is external link for win8 , ralink bluetooth.

http://driverscollection.com/_44768210652b61caa3ffb48fd76/Download-HP-Pro-3520-Ralink-RT3290-Series-...

Attention , this is for 64bit.

<<<-------***
**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

تعيرفات لى وندز 7

HP Recommended

pleas

HP Recommended

@AlexaLaw wrote:

Hello ! 

HP Recommended

Privet....

HP Recommended

Hello ! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.