Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I would not take a chance on those.

They might work, they might not.

I don't know of anyone on this forum that installed an 8260 or 8265 wlan card in a dv6/7-7xxx.

HP Recommended

ok. thx a lot!

HP Recommended

Anytime.

Glad to have been of assistance.

Please post back and let us know how your wireless card upgrade went.

HP Recommended

Hallo.

I bought and set wifi the INTEL AC7260 HMWG.R adapter. Beforehand I in "The program and components" deleted all wi-fi of a network and bluetooth of the program. Then I deleted the adapter and the LAN adapter BROADCOM in bluetooth "Device manager". Rebooted. Set the last BT and wifi drivers from the website INTEL (v.19.40.1702).
I rebooted comp once again and here what pattern...

Win 10 doesn't carry Intel BT. for some reason again BT BROADCOM appeared?! (pic. devices). BT in settings - enabled (pic. 3).
In the modes of a wireless network isn't present ac but only and (pic.1).
Width of channel 802.11n (?) 5.2 Ggz - auto & 20. I read that the expert - 80 Mgz.
The preferred frequency selected 5,2 Ggz. (pic.4)
Sampling speed - 153 Mbps (a tariff plan 150 Mbps) (pic. speed).

I need to paste tape the most extreme pin that BT appeared?

devices.png1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpgspeed.jpg

HP Recommended

I don't understand how the Broadcom bluetooth adapter can be showing up with the card removed.

That makes no sense.

I have read someplace where folks had to tape one of the pins on the wireless cards they added to make the BT work in W10, but I can't find those posts.

Apparently the BT worked fine in W7.

HP Recommended

and why the mode of a wireless network of AC isn't displayed, but only A?

HP Recommended

maybe BT is installed  from wifi BROADCOM card wifi separately at me?

HP Recommended

I'm pretty sure the bluetooth was not separate from the wireless card.

I wouldn't know why you are only getting wireless A on the 5.0 GHz band.

You have an AC router, correct?  If so, I wouldn't know.

An AC card will not work on AC without an AC router.

I provided the info regarding the wireless card upgrade based on that link I posted where the person indicated no problem with the 7260 AC card.

HP Recommended

I have router tp-link archer c2 AC 750. 

HP Recommended

the next reboot corrected everything.

Безымянный.jpg

I have one question - why in settings "ac" isn't displayed though the speed as ac?

1.jpg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.