02-04-2012 03:22 AM
My HP Pavilion dv6 notebook which runs on windows 7 cannot connect to the internet when the router is more than 12 feet away. My Mum's Mac can connect and get almost full signal strength at the same distance.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)