04-11-2012 10:43 PM
press and hold fn key and without releasing fn, press f12.
If want to turn on and off Wifi, pressing only f12 key -
Press f10 key when hp logo comes up at start to enter BIOS.
Navigate to System Configeration tab.
Make sure 'Action Key Mode' is Enabled.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)