03-09-2011 02:19 PM
I have an hp pavilion dv6-1240eo and i upgrade it to from vista to windows 7,evrything went good,expect the bluetooth module wich i cannot find the appropiate driver.
i installed the driver sp32883 but i got some error in installation and when i try to use it,it doesnt work fine giving me some error,like the device you are using it doesnt support file transfer etc...
Please help me,coz i need the bluetooth module.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: windows 7 Bluetooth Driver for hp pavilion dv6-1240eo
04-27-2012 02:51 AM
There are two solutions: internal and external.
- Internal - you need to buy blutooth module with this HP part number: 483113-001 and in service documenattion which you may find here on page 94 are instructions how to install it.
06-18-2011 05:50 PM - edited 06-18-2011 05:51 PM
Download and install:
Bluetooth Wireless here (ver 184.108.40.2060 for 32/64 bit Win7)
You do not know how to install Bluetooth driver?
Check the link below:
04-25-2012 07:13 AM
If it was not installed in pre-installed system by HP then it was just an oversight.
I'm happy that your problem is solved now.
04-25-2012 02:38 PM
Unfortunately it is not solved. I downloaded from the link you provided - installed the software - restarted my computer - but it still doesn't work. There is no bluetooth logo on my laptop.
04-25-2012 02:53 PM - last edited on 02-21-2017 06:30 PM by OscarFuentes
Please write your notebook product number (p/n), which system are you using and country of purchase.
How to Locate the Notebook product number (p/n)
04-25-2012 04:32 PM
MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
Intel Pentium P6200 @ 2.13GHz 55 °C
Arrandale 32nm Technology
2.00 GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 532MHz (7-7-7-20)
Hewlett-Packard 1668 (CPU) 56 °C
Generic PnP Monitor (1366x768@60Hz)
Intel(R) HD Graphics
313GB Western Digital WDC WD3200BEVT-60A23T0 (SATA) 33 °C
hp CDDVDW TS-L633R
IDT High Definition Audio CODEC
04-25-2012 04:44 PM - last edited on 02-21-2017 06:30 PM by OscarFuentes
Specifications for your model you may find here.
As you may check there this model is without Bluetooth module.
The only wireless device is wifi card.
04-26-2012 06:33 PM
Thanks. Is it possible to get a bluetooth module installed?
Why is it that Zune is able to recognise my LG E900 by USB cable by LG PC Suite 4 and similar are not?
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)