Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

i want this draver

HP Recommended

@waleed_alkhalid wrote:

i want this draver

Hello waleed_alkhalid.

What is your notebook's product number.  This document can show you where it is located.

Have a great day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.

HP Recommended

I've HP G60-445DX laptop and have problem with bluetooth how to download and use it and also I'm not sure if the software will work on it, so please I need your advise and suppport where to find it. My email is henryhans73@yahoo.com for help cause im not sure if i could be here all the time

HP Recommended

Hi Shujaa73:

I will be glad to assist you with your Bluetooth issue. I am here to help!

I am pleased to provide you with some documentation on"Setting Up Bluetooth Connections (Windows 7)" click here., and "Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 7)  click here.

I am sending you a link to the driver download page for your computer click here. Under, Driver-Network you will see the Bluetooth driver,it   is the first one in the list of 3..

I hope this has answered your questions.Please let me know the results.

Sparkles1

HP Recommended

i need bluetooth downlooad for my hp laptop  (  windows 7 Bluetooth Driver for hp pavilion dv6-1240eo) , thanks

HP Recommended

Hi Herofatih,

I understand you are looking for your Bluetooth adapter drivers for your HP Pavilion dv6-1240eo Entertainment Notebook. Here is a link that will help you download the drivers.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-82979-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&...

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

heyoo

HP Recommended

@Daniel_Potyrala wrote:

There are two solutions: internal and external.

• Internal - you need to buy blutooth module with this HP part number: 483113-001 and in service documenattion which you may find here on page 94 are instructions how to install it.

• External - you need to buy usb micro Bluetooth adapter. With that kind of device you don't need to even remember then it's plugged. Few propositions on Newegg: here, here, here, here and here.

HP Recommended

DV6.jpg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.