05-23-2012 10:20 AM
What you need to do, is to install the bluetooth companion driver for the model wireless adapter you have in your notebook, from those listed under network, on the below support and driver page.
For example: If you have an Atheros wireless card, you need to install the Atheros Bluetooth Driver, and so forth.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)