10-18-2012 05:57 AM
Below is the link to the driver you need for your card reader.
02-02-2013 05:19 AM - edited 02-02-2013 05:36 AM
Well i just upgraded to windows ultimate and my wirless driver is lost, i have a ethernet connected right now
could you possible help me? My hwid is HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0270&SUBSYS_103C16
if you could help that would be great @Paul
my wirless button wont turn on the button is orange and when i press it it it stays the same
02-02-2013 08:03 AM
Hi, @ LonelyOWNER:
The hardware ID you posted is for a Realtek HD audio device that needs a driver.
That is not affecting why the wireless card is not working.
There should be a device listed in the device manager with a little yellow ! mark named Network Controller.
That would be the wireless card that needs a driver.
What is the full model # of your PC?
03-28-2013 05:37 AM
Please post the hardware ID for the network controller.
If you don't know where to find the hardware ID, please read the info at the link below:
Alsp, please let me know what operating system your notebook is running.
03-28-2013 09:14 AM
I can't do a thing to help you until you post the hardware ID for the network controller in the device manager by reading the info on the link I posted above.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)