Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have a C700T that I recently upgraded from Windows Vista to Windows 7.  I am now showing a driver issue for an Unknown Device:

ACPI\HPQ0006

From other related threads, this looks like Quick Launch Buttons.  Which driver can I download to clear this in Windows 7?

Thanks,

Brad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

✔️Here you can find an ACPI\HPQ0006 driver HP Quick Lunch Buttos for Win7 here.

✔️If you have a problem, you can check the HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads .

Thanks,

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
HP Recommended

Hi,

✔️Here you can find an ACPI\HPQ0006 driver HP Quick Lunch Buttos for Win7 here.

✔️If you have a problem, you can check the HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads .

Thanks,

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended
will that driver work in my HP Pavillion DV6605us ?
HP Recommended

@frejim,

Hi,

For Your model:

HP Quick Lunch Buttons here (ver 6.50.5.1)

HP Recommended

Moved to own topic, Notebook Computers (Laptops) -> Operating systems and software

HP Recommended

preciso deste drive obrigado

HP Recommended

Hi,

I hope this article will help you: Click below said link to read more

Windows 7, Vista, XP Driver for device ID ACPI\HPQ0006, HPQ0007

I just created a document just for this issue 😄

"Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not HP." 🙂
HP Recommended

Sorry, Above provided link may not work, try the below one instead.

http://www.tricksguide.com/windows-7vistaxp-driver-for-device-id-acpihpq0006-hpq0006.html

"Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not HP." 🙂
HP Recommended

Hi! I have a problem with my HP Compaq 610, I have the same issue with ACPI\HPQ0006, it appears in my unknown devices, any idea of what can it be?

Ing. Jose Manuel Vargas
HP Recommended

I want sowftwere ACPI\HPQ0006

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.