Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

hey, i have windows 7 64-bit and i need to download the mediasmart software because i i had vista before and i had to do custom install. i didnt have backup discs for the software and am wondering where to download this software since i cant find a link to download this anywhere.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@richard88snow

Hi,

Below you will find the latest versions of MediaSmart applications:

MediaSmart SmartMenu here (version 3.1.2.2  for 32-bit & 64-bit Windows 7)

MediaSmart DVD here (version 4.2.5122  for 32-bit & 64-bit Windows 7)

MediaSmart Webcam here (version 4.2.3303  for 32-bit & 64-bit Windows 7)

MediaSmart Music here (version 4.2.4604 for 32-bit & 64-bit Windows 7)

MediaSmart Video here (version 4.1.4322  for 32-bit & 64-bit Windows 7)

MediaSmart Photo here (version 4.1.4327  for 32-bit & 64-bit Windows 7)

MediaSmart DVD Menu Pack here (version 4.1.4121  for 32-bit & 64-bit Windows 7)

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **

View solution in original post

110 REPLIES 110
HP Recommended

Top of this page_'Support & Drivers'. Use your full model number or P/N from Service Tag on bottom as input.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

i tried but those are the updates for the software.

HP Recommended
any other suggestions or solutions guys???
HP Recommended

I installed Windows 7 on my HP HDX Premium Series from Vista; however, I was told to "uninstall" HP Media Smart Music/Photos/Videos. Now I don't know what to do. I have no sound! Can someone please help this "old" woman".  Thank you.

HP Recommended

@sah2go,

Hi,

Write down Your p/n number which is under Your computer and looks like this.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

Hi

I have a note hp touch smart tx2 P/N NUMBER: NV175UAR#ABA and I installed windows 7 ultimate br 64 bits

I lost the hp mediasmart

How can I download the HP MediaSmart for hp touch smart tx2 with windows 7 ultimate br 64 bits ?????

thanks

HP Recommended

My problem is similar. I just bought my laptop the other day and the webcam including smartmedia did not want to work because something about the VGA I tried fixing the problem by downloading the driver from the HP website and it worked but once I shut of my laptop and turned it on later in the day, it was like the problem was never fixed. The file was still there which I tried installing it again but no luck. I even deleted it and tried it all over again but nothing. If you find a solution to your problem I would really appreciate if you could tell me what you did.

HP Recommended

*MediaSmart

HP Recommended

@Daniel Potyrala

my p/n number is FK966AA-ABG

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.