Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Same problmen....

I purchased HP Pavillion dv2762tx (NVIDIA grapics) in June 2008, now while starting the laptop it displays 6 screens. I tried updating the OS and Bios but it didnt work.

I also took the laptop to the HP Authorized service centre but I am not convinced with thier diagnosis, sometimes they mention to replcae the LCD (20,000 INR) and sometimes the motherboard (27,000 INR).

I also tried to search for online help but no use.

Any help is appreciated!!

HP Recommended

hi, I got same problem with same model. can you help me? how can you solve your problem, plese give me reply on my mail id : [text removed for privacy]

HP Recommended

Nvidia GPU Repair

-----------------------------------
Nvidia GPU Repair

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

i think our problem is hardware based. because we have two vga devices on our laptops. first one is nvidia and the second one is onboard vga. when we install nvidia driver our first devices will start working. but it has a problem. it doesnt working regularly. so if we uninstall nvidia driver our second vga (onboard) is starting to work and it working normally. we have to fix our nvidia vga card. if anyone can find a solution please share....

HP Recommended

hi,its me fawad khan i solved this problem , i search its cause and then i solved it through my frend , hi name is shakir , he is a genious, ok lets to the topic,

so the 6 screen in hp is due to the over heating of ( nvidia) due to its poor quality chip which is placed on the mother board, when u vl open the mother board u vl seen it directly in dv2000, and in dv27000 it is under the colling fan, so u have to just heat it for about 30 secounds to 60 secounds but dont heat it too much , and dont heat it too heigh just heat the chip on which nvidia is written, it helped for me too much now my laptop is working fine. May Allah help u all.

but in this process my friend hepled me becuse its very difficult to open the pc and then screw it again , there for i took my friends help. pakistan [text removed for privacy]

HP Recommended

Thank you so muuuuchhh BIKATSU!!!!!!! it worksss my laptop it works noww!!!!

Is curious because this week i made the same thing with my xbox (ERROR E74)

THx uuuuuuuuuu

HP Recommended
It really works this way... to get normal screen
HP Recommended

Hi!

I have faced some problem when I switch on my laptop it goes into four equal parts and function at the same time. I have update my drivers but useless.

Anyone sugget me solution for this.

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hello,

I have purchase Hp Pavilion dv2000 in 2007 till now it was working perfectly but sunddly it's screen divided into 6 small parts and blank at the center.

Pls. help how can i solve this problem.

HP Recommended

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0-A6z7d3JI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zlEwv5SSrk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2jPq8Qf6g0

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.