Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Comcast came and installed faster internet etc and I cannot access SWkype anymore. What's up?

HP Recommended

Comcast came and installed a new box, faster internet, WIFI and all of a sudden I have no skype webcam access!

HP Recommended

i have a pavilion dv6  and cant figure out how to get my built in web cam to show up on my desktop so i can use it when i want

HP Recommended

@CoachKatieMP wrote:

Yes, this is a simple question, yet I can't figure it out.  Should it be in my Devices and Printers?  Help!  I need to record some videos. 🙂

HP Recommended

webcam is showing in the device and printers ,but cant access or skype and photo studio,

please help as soon as possible.

HP Recommended

how can i access my wecam on my hp laptop

HP Recommended

no hp is there in my all programs

HP Recommended

how work hpwebcam in my hp lap

HP Recommended

After having this laptop for some years i want to use my webcam, i have installed deinstalled and reinstalled the cyberflink youcam software without result, after starting the software it says there is no webcam installed i have an unknown device on my system that most likely is the webcam but i cant find the driver anywhere.

Is there someone overhere that can send the the correct file?

i have A1Q51EA#ABH laptop.

HP Recommended

Download Bandicam And Enjoy.........................

THNAKS
REGARDS: PROFESSORTOM

IF MY ANS IS CORRECT AND YOUR PROBLEM HAS BEEN SOLVED PLEASE TICK THE SOLVED AND GIVE THANKS TO ME 😉

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.