Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

rhis thhello! sorry to bump this thread, but i thought it would be useful to ask here.

I have the same problem, and I tried to find the driver by the hp-admin's link:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=2093&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=3722949&lang=en

this is my computer, but I don't know which file to download since here

it says that I have to find "Under
Driver
, select the
Full Feature Software and Drivers
package."

but that doesn't exist for my product.

thanks in advance!

HP Recommended

Hi, I tried that, but I only got the option to "extract" the file, and so when I went to doubleclick on the extracted file, Windows said it needed to know what installed program it as associated with or it couldn't open it.  Sorry for my ignorance, but I thought the Installer would automatically open up for me.  Thanks!   Oh, I have an HP desktop running Vista and get the HPproductasstant.msi error about every 1-2 minutes while printing. 

HP Recommended

I have the same problem in win 7 (64 bit) after upgrading my hp b8550 and c7280 printers too work with win 7 64 bit. This pop up is very anoying and will not let me launch the HP Digital Monitor. I need help to solve this one.

HP Recommended

How does one know whether it is a printer or scanner problem

HP Recommended

It is probably already noted here somewhere, but the utility suggested is no longer available.  When you search the URl it says, "This article previously contained a link to the Windows Installer Cleanup utility (MSICUU2.exe). If you were directed to this article to solve a problem installing a product other than Microsoft Office, please contact your software manufacturer for installation support on the product."

HP Recommended

Ditto!

HP Recommended

to talk in portuguese

HP Recommended

Hi,

If you want to talk in portuguese then please go to this forum.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

pleases help me to find this file

HP Recommended

my pc model no :              LENOVO 3000C SERIES.

we start the computer it was showed the feature you are trying to use is on a CD-ROM or other removable disk that is not available. Inser the 'HP Product Assistant' disk and click ok.

i cannt slove the problem,

pl help.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.