Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I downloaded the file and tried to install it and a message came up saying "This installer is only for Windos XP and 2000" After you hit OK, it exits out. What should I do now ?

HP Recommended

@pquiroga and @sameer4solution
I am very sorry for the mistake. The earlier SoftPaq sp45078 which i suggested is for Windows XP & Windows 2000 but not for Windows 7.

Here is the link for the Software of HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology for Microsoft Windows 7
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp46001-46500/sp46063.exe

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
HP Recommended

I hope you can assist me also?  My DV5-1010us has a Product #  FE849UA#ABA.  I have upgraded to W7 64 bit and can no longer connect to my stereo Parrot Boombox via Bluetooth.

Four devices are listed in Device Manager under Other Devices/Bluetooth Peripheral Device

Under Details/Hardware ID:

BTHENUM\{84a1e9b8-12ba-4a9c-8ab0-a43784e0d149}_LOCALMFG&0000

BTHENUM\{24df01a9-3e4f-4c9f-9f66-5aa8ab14f8f4}_LOCALMFG&0000

BTHENUM\{6e0c8f4c-d928-4852-b6b2-f0f0e0d126fa}_LOCALMFG&0000

BTHENUM\{0000110b-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb}_LOCALMFG&000f

Can you advice which Bluetooth drivers I need?

Thank you.

HP Recommended

Software and Driver Support for HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology can be downloaded from the following weblink:
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp47001-47500/sp47022.exe

If the issue persists, try these:
Broadcom 2070 Bluetooth Software and Driver
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp49001-49500/sp49153.exe
Ralink/Motorola BC4 Bluetooth 3.0 + HS Adapter
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp49501-50000/sp49527.exe

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
HP Recommended

"If the issue persists, try these:
Broadcom 2070 Bluetooth Software and Driver
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp49001-49500/sp49153.exe"

The Broadcom 2070 update, was exactly what was needed in my W7 environment.  My Parrot stereo bluetooth Boombox has never sounded better.  :generic:

Thanks so much!   You are the only person providing this level of assistance.  I would never have found this bluetooth driver without your insight.  

HP Recommended

I have a new HP laptop running W7 and recently bought a new Blackberry Torch. I installed the Desktop Manager from Blackberry and successfully sync'd my outlook with the BB using a USB cable.

I then tried to sync using bluetooth and this did not work. The laptop and BB did pair up and everything looked good but the desktop application would not recognize this connection.

After consulting with BB Tech staff it appears that a Motorola driver was used on the laptop and not the standard microsoft stack. It is Ralink Motorola BC4 Bluetooth 3.0 + HS Adapter. BB says that this is not compliant with the Microsoft stack and advised that I uninstall this driver and use standard microsoft.

Since the computer is new and under warranty I would rather find a fix through HP if possible. My HP advisor is saying that all of my software is up to date. Is there a new driver available to remedy this problem?

Mike

HP Recommended

sp49153 it's able to fix my problems related to radio bluetooth on my machine too! Thanks.

nw8440 + Win7 Pro x64 (+ nokia e66)

HP Recommended

@in2wishin,
Please provide the model number and the product number of your notebook which is available on a sticker beneath the notebook.

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

HP Recommended

Vidya,

What the numbers are is a little vague as they are not labeled. I have one number: 584037-001. Another: xxxxx-xxx-xxx-xxx.

Mike

[Post was edited for user safety.]

HP Recommended

Vidya,

One more thing; I just looked at the properties for the BB bluetooth connection on the laptop and it has a list of services that are available including file transfer, audio, handsfree, voice gateway, etc. Then I look at the connections and the only connection establish is for audio stereo.

Mike

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.