Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Top Student
Message 1 of 6 (8,362 Views)
Accepted Solution

Windows 7 & HP deskjet 720c

Hi, Can anyone help please. Bought a new laptop yesterday with windows 7 installed. Installed the printer, said installed ok in device manager, but wont print. Thanks, Peetie
Accepted Solution

Re: Windows 7 & HP deskjet 720c

hi,

goto>>Start orbit>>open devices & printers>>right click on your printer>>Set as Default printer

also try this

goto>>Start orbit>>open devices & printers>>right click on your printer>>open properties>>do a test print

Regards,

EverWin

View solution in context
Master's Graduate
Message 2 of 6 (8,339 Views)

hi,

goto>>Start orbit>>open devices & printers>>right click on your printer>>Set as Default printer

also try this

goto>>Start orbit>>open devices & printers>>right click on your printer>>open properties>>do a test print

Regards,

EverWin

~"If my solution has helped you in any way, please click on the white start to give Kudos."~

~"Please click on the Accept as solution button if your problem has been resolved."~
Top Student
Message 3 of 6 (8,329 Views)

Hi EverWin, Thanks and have tried but it will not print. The 720c printer has a green tick against it so it is set as default printer. Think its not compatible to the 64x bit O/S of windows 7.??
Master's Graduate
Message 4 of 6 (8,318 Views)

[ Edited ]

hi,

you should check this out, if you haven't

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01874792

Regards

~"If my solution has helped you in any way, please click on the white start to give Kudos."~

~"Please click on the Accept as solution button if your problem has been resolved."~
Student
Message 5 of 6 (6,163 Views)

I can not print using HP Deskjet 720C paralell port with USB cable adapter and  MFP Sharp AL-1642CS on HP Pavilion dv7-3188CL with Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit.

I already tried your suggestion and also changing 3 dll files as suggested in other forum (DJ_Patch), but still it stops printing the test page.   I only have this printer. HELP !

Student
Message 6 of 6 (2,738 Views)

[ Edited ]

Everwin, I did do a test print everything is fine but when I start to print my document it doesn't work at all. Please advice what's wrong with that? Can you reply to my personal e-mail {Personal Information Removed}

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation