Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

cooling fan not working  and makes noise

HP Recommended

failure id MCWFG1R-0006S4-X87TOK-60U003

HP Recommended

How does you bootmgr your laptop?

HP Recommended
Hi my laptop doesnt start anymore .it shows system diagnostic and i tried to fix it shows system. It shows start passed .run in test passed but hard disk not found.. My laptop information is ..hp pavilion dv6 ...product A7m70EA#Uuz. Os f14 ... Hard disk not found. Please guide me
HP Recommended

Goedemiddag ik heb een Hp pavillion G7 i5 1370sd en krijg met op starten system fan <90B> 

Wat zou ik kunnen doen buiten een nieuwe aan te schaffen heb de baterij er al uitgehad en de aan /uitklop

al 15 sec ingehouden met de kabel in de stroom 

HP Recommended

I have an Compaq Presario Laptop and it crashed and when I turn it on it says .Boot device not found 3fo.

How can I fix it is there anything I cando??

HP Recommended

Bonjour,

quand j'allume mon ordinateur j,ai un message en anglais concernant ma batterie et je dois me connecter sur www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup.

Ma batterie ne tient plus chargee.

est-ce-que je peux racheter seulement une batterie ?

Si oui oû et à quel prix

Merci et bonne journée

HP Recommended

den kommer med en melding der siger fejl på harddisk  start op problemer

HP Recommended

Since one week i have this message  Hard disk failure  please contact  for support:

"http://www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup"

I have done all the test  and there is a hard Disk Failure evident.. the laptop continues to work but keep giving me this message..

I m using a presario CQ43 Notebook PC 

Windows 7 starter

What can i do to repair the hard disk?

Please kindly advice, Thanks

HP Recommended
Hi.
my hp laptop just stop working
When the battery shutdown and I connect my charger and turned it on, what comes out was that WINDOWS BOOT ERROR 'insert your disc and restart your computer and I don't have any disc and no one came along with my pc. Another option was to contact hp.com/techcentre for assistance. Thank
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.