Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
It is also still under warranty.
HP Recommended

ON STARTUP MY SCREEN SAYS PRESS CTRL,ALT AND DELETE WHEN I PRESS IT AGAIN THE SAME WORDING APPEAR AND WHEN I GO TO BIOS IT IS LOCKED WITH A PASWARD WHAT CAN I DO NOW PLZ REPLY ME QICKLY

HP Recommended

i have 2problems first i am dutch so i dont understand much of english its flamish that i speak and understand and the other problem is my other laptop is block they say

boot device not found

please install an operating system on your hard disk

hard disk (3fo)

f2 system diagnostics

for more information,please visit:www.hp.com\go\techcenter\startup

wat do ihave too do

HP Recommended
Where can I send this laptop to get it fixed, it is still under warranty.
HP Recommended

Hey, I'm having trouble on getting my laptop fixed. it comes up with the error "Boot Device Not Found, Please install an operating system on your hard disk, Hard Disk (3F0), F2 System Diagnostics, and tells me to go to this website for more information. My laptop is an HP Envy dv7-7240us and it had a windows 8 operating system which was 64-bit. It is also still under warranty, however I want to know if I can fix it on my own before sending it out or dropping it off to get it fixed. But if I can not get it fixed then what is the adress I send it to, and what adresses can I drop it off to to get it fixed (I live in Florence, KY). Please reply fast because this warranty ends on the 13th of this month, thanks!

HP Recommended

my start-up test said "short DST: FAILED  failure ID: PU5XXL-5QU6SH-XD0141-60WT03" WHAT DO I DO?

HP Recommended
When I start my computer, the screen says "TFGHT is compressed, press Ctlr+alt+del to restart" and keeps repeating, what do I do
HP Recommended

I turn notebook and all that come up on screen is bootmgr is missing

HP Recommended

cooling fan is problem

HP Recommended

Hi,

Boot device not found. Please install an operating system on your hard disk. Hard disk (3fo) F2 system diagnostics for more information please visit: www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup
This is the error message that came up. What should I do?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.