Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
It tell no operating system
HP Recommended

hi my lap top do not open web site  lap top show low battery i already orderd it

HP Recommended

I am not start up my laptop

HP Recommended

j'ai un problem dans mon pc a chaque fois que je l'ouvre en page avec une écriture m'aparait donc je sais pas quoi faire

HP Recommended

hard disc 1 (301) error

HP Recommended

i have a problem with the ati radeon after the pass from windows 7 to 8 also with windows 8.1

HP Recommended
test 3 (s.m.a.r.t.)..
..failing attribute: ID -B8
HP Recommended

I am getting this message.  Hard drive and memory checks ok.   Screen continually cycles on and off.  If I catch with esc at right time startup menu wii

l come up and stay on.   Have tried everything but recovery.  

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit   g7-2017us.

Using battery when screen went black.

HP Recommended

my computer stays off.......

when I turn it on......this web address comes on for 15 sec then goes off.......

It doesn't stay on long enough for me to read what is wrong.......this computer is under a year old....

What is going on?

HP Recommended

whats up with go to techcenter? do I need a new battery? 2nd hp with battery prodlems

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.