Question

Honor Student
murrysville6
Message 1 of 5 (2,789 Views)

After updating Windows 7, I lost "My Favorites" side bar. How can I get it back?

Dean
Vidya
Message 2 of 5 (2,774 Views)

Re: After updating Windows 7, I lost "My Favorites" side bar. How can I get it back?

Right-click on clear desktop area, select Gadgets and double-click on the gadgets. They will appear on desktop...

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
Retired
MrMatthew
Message 3 of 5 (2,771 Views)

Re: After updating Windows 7, I lost "My Favorites" side bar. How can I get it back?

Hi,

Your post is showing up blank.  Try using Compatibility mode if you use IE, or use an alternative browser such as Firefox or Chrome.

-------
MrMatthew - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.
Honor Student
murrysville6
Message 4 of 5 (2,752 Views)

thanks for replying to my question but where do i find "clear desk top area

' ?

Dean
Vidya
Message 5 of 5 (2,750 Views)

Any place on the desktop where there are no icons.

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation