Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 5 (2,944 Views)

After updating Windows 7, I lost "My Favorites" side bar. How can I get it back?

Dean
Message 2 of 5 (2,929 Views)

Re: After updating Windows 7, I lost "My Favorites" side bar. How can I get it back?

Right-click on clear desktop area, select Gadgets and double-click on the gadgets. They will appear on desktop...

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
Retired
Message 3 of 5 (2,926 Views)

Re: After updating Windows 7, I lost "My Favorites" side bar. How can I get it back?

Hi,

Your post is showing up blank.  Try using Compatibility mode if you use IE, or use an alternative browser such as Firefox or Chrome.

Honor Student
Message 4 of 5 (2,907 Views)

thanks for replying to my question but where do i find "clear desk top area

' ?

Dean
Message 5 of 5 (2,905 Views)

Any place on the desktop where there are no icons.

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation