HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
01-07-2011 07:11 PM
The box is retangular in shape and moves with the cursor. It was not there a few days ago but has recently appeared. I want to remove it but don't know how. This is a new computer and I'm still learning. Thanks for any help on removing the box!
01-10-2011 12:56 AM
I like to help you but please answer my questions:
1) Are we talking about the mouse pointer or cursor?
2) If yes,are you logged-in as the administrator in that pc?
3) What is the Operating System and what is the Product Number
(P/N) of your pc?
01-11-2011 12:12 AM
4) If you are the administrator, please access the CONTROL PANEL.Click on the mouse Icon.What appears is a window (or popup with title "Mouse Properties" Mouse Properties tabs are Buttons,Pointers,Pointer Options,Wheel,Hardware
5) Click on the tab "pointers".What is the pointer type selected: in the scheme,and in the customized window?Is the "enable pointer shadow" box shown and checked?