Font and type size change (766 Views)
Tutor
pegpat
Message 1 of 2 (766 Views)

Font and type size change

I have been trying to find out how to be able to change the font and type size from what seems to be installed on my Windows Live Mail. I do use my own internet provider for my mail, not my hotmail account.

I've gotten so far that I have a web site that spells out how to do this, but the first thing that I have to do  is to get Windows Live Mail 2011. When I click on that, I get the same page that I have always gotten, just the access to all areas of my mail.

Now, what I need to know is how to get to where I can start the procedure to change the font and type from the original to what I'd prefer to make it my default.

Please, is there any one here that can help me with this. I can do it each time that I write an email, but this should be the case. I'd like it my way, not Microsoft's.

Thank to all.

Peg

Provost
Paul_Tikkanen
Message 2 of 2 (755 Views)

Re: Font and type size change

Hi:

You can change the font settings and other settings. Please read this link on how to do this:

http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/8387/windows-live-mail-2011-how-to-change-the-default-compose-font/

Paul

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation