Question

Student
zyderaga
Message 1 of 3 (14,661 Views)

G62-Cyberlink webcam software

Due to compatibility issue (or at least I thought so) with a Logitech webcam 9000 I installed, I removed the drivers and software for my webcam. Webcam operates, but has barely any image. Audio is also affected. First, can software and/or drivers be retrieved? Second....anyone have any answers for Logitech Webcam 9000 glitches? It works well for periods of time, then has compatibility issues that render it useless.....unexpectedly.  

Regents Professor
Hanspuppa
Message 2 of 3 (14,653 Views)

Re: G62-Cyberlink webcam software

Hello zyderaga, Usually with these kinds of issues, the first thing to try, in an effort to resolve any issues, would be a new software/driver download and installation.

Here  is the link to Logitech where the drivers and software for the Logitech 9000 camera can be found.

Since you didn't mention which version of the operating system you are using, you must select the correct version before downloading the software.

Please let us know if this does not resolve the issue. it is always possible the camera could have become faulty.

Hope this helps.

Please click the White Kudos star on the left, to say thanks.

Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem.

Student
georgemounir
Message 3 of 3 (3,265 Views)

Re: G62-Cyberlink webcam software

zyderaga wrote:

Due to compatibility issue (or at least I thought so) with a Logitech webcam 9000 I installed, I removed the drivers and software for my webcam. Webcam operates, but has barely any image. Audio is also affected. First, can software and/or drivers be retrieved? Second....anyone have any answers for Logitech Webcam 9000 glitches? It works well for periods of time, then has compatibility issues that render it useless.....unexpectedly.  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation