HOW do I get rid of OUTLOOK and get back to my regular HOTMAIL? (3810 Views)
Student
hildsay
Message 1 of 7 (3,810 Views)

HOW do I get rid of OUTLOOK and get back to my regular HOTMAIL?

HOW TO DELETE OUTLOOK?

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 7 (3,802 Views)

Re: HOW do I get rid of OUTLOOK and get back to my regular HOTMAIL?

Hi,

Outlook.com is horrible but sooner or later you have to use it. If you wish to get back old Hotmail (or Windows Live), please use the following steps:

1. Click on Settings (cog) icon at right side of top navigation bar, next to your name.
2. Click ‘Switch back to Hotmail’ option. Then you should see pop-up box asking for feedback on new Outlook design. You can write your ‘not so good’ Outlook experience or
3. Click Skip Feedback button to continue.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Top Student
oldsmoker71
Message 3 of 7 (3,796 Views)

#1~ YOU CANT! 

#2~ YOU CAN DELETE IT IN THE REGISTRY, BUT, YOOUR GOING TO HAVE TO FIND "ANOTHER SERVER"!

#3~ MICROSOFT HAS DESTROYED "OUTLOOK & OUTLOOK EXPRESS"! = ALONG WITH THE XP OS!

#4~ THEY ARE HELL BENT WE ARE GOING TO USE THE ALL NEW AND YUCKED =  "LIVE~MAIL"!.... IM NOT GOING FOR IT!

A~ FYI, i personally "AM-NOT" going to have the WINDOWS-LIVE-CRAP in my machine!

B~ ALSO, "I-AM=NOT" going to have the ALL-NEW&YUCKED = WIN8 or the IE9!

C~ FYI, YOU MIGHT WANT TO "DISABLE-TURNOFF" = THE WINDOWS UPDATER! = RUN IT MANUALLY!

when microsoft sends me a check FOR $2,000.00????? ....YES, THEY CAN DICTATE AS TO WHAT GOES IN MY COMPUTER!

I WAIT...............

Provost
banhien
Message 4 of 7 (3,790 Views)

[ Edited ]

oldsmoker71 wrote:

#1~ YOU CANT! 

#2~ YOU CAN DELETE IT IN THE REGISTRY, BUT, YOOUR GOING TO HAVE TO FIND "ANOTHER SERVER"!

#3~ MICROSOFT HAS DESTROYED "OUTLOOK & OUTLOOK EXPRESS"! = ALONG WITH THE XP OS!

I WAIT...............

Hi,

I believe he/she is NOT talking about Outlook or Outlook Express, he/she is talking about Outlook.com which I mentioned in my first reply.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Top Student
oldsmoker71
Message 5 of 7 (3,783 Views)

SORRY BOUT THAT!

IM JUST FEDUP WITH THE BILLY GATES = "MICROSOFT~ABUSE"!

THEY THROW THIS "BETA~CRAP" OUT HERE FOR US TO FIX? ENOUGH!

Student
mariebk
Message 6 of 7 (2,975 Views)

Re: switching to hotmail

Outlook is terrible, terrible why don't you sen emails to users asking them to give feedback about if they like Outlook and you are going to have the bad answers. Why microsoft is forcing users to use outlook when they don't want it? It's like trying to clean the house, forcing people to use outlook and does who don't want are going to move away and we are clining the house right? What happened with the people who had a paye'd account you also force them to use outlook?  No we can see how bad Microsoft could be and we need to be careful because this is only the beginig of all the bad thing you have prepeared to user. VERY NICE.

Provost
Big_Dave
Message 7 of 7 (2,962 Views)

Re: switching to hotmail

Hi,

If you want a pop mail type client then try this product. I used this free product long ago and if works quite well. There is also a free iPad app.

This posted article may be helpful with setting up pop mail clients.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP e9280t, i7-960, 12GB, Vertex 3 120, ATI 4850
HP DV9700, t9300, Nvidia 8600, 4GB, Crucial C300 128GB SSD
HP Photosmart Premium C309G, HP Photosmart 6520
HP Touchpad
Custom i7-4770k, 8GB, Vertex 3 SSD, Samsung EVO SSD, Corsair HX650,GTX 760
Custom i7-3770k, 8GB, Vertex 3 SSD, Samsung EVO SSD, Corsair HX650, GTX 660TI
Windows 7/8 UEFI/Legacy mode, MBR/GPT
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation