HP Games problems (1964 Views)
Honor Student
rottweiler9999
Message 1 of 9 (1,964 Views)

HP Games problems

I am and have been having a problem with HP Games/Wild Tangent.  I get the promotions from Wild Tangent.  I can get into the "My Games" pages, but when leave a game sight after playing for a while, I cannot get back into the game because the site no longers recognizes me.  I cannot get into Customer Support or Technical Support because it no longer recognizes my e-mail address NOR my password.  What is the problem and is there a fix.  This is so frustrating.  I love their games but this has cause me a long of headache and stress for the last months.  It doesn't help that I cannot get into tech support or customer support.  I've done a "restore" twice in the last month trying to see if this is a problem with my computer, but that doesn't fix it.  Can anyone help?

Dean
old_geekster
Message 2 of 9 (1,925 Views)

Re: HP Games problems

Rottweiler, have you tried setting up a new account?  This may solve your problem.

HP Split 13 x2
- 1.6 Ghz; 4 GB memory; SSD 128 GB; Win 8.0

HP Phoenix ENVY 810-135qe
- i7-4770K (liquid cooled); 8 GB memory; GT 640 (4 GB), SSD (Samsung EVO 840-500 GB); 600W PSU; Win 7

HP Photosmart 7520 AIO

++++++++++++++++++
**Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say 'Thanks'**

Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!

Message 3 of 9 (1,914 Views)

It was suggested that I start a new account.  That's kind of hard to do when my e-mail address is attached to my regular account and they won't accept it.  I finally managed to get in and play this weekend by hitting "forgot password" and then using the "new" password they gave me.  That's the only way to get into the account.  I can get into Wild Coins with my originall e-mail and password.  This is so frustrating.

Dean
old_geekster
Message 4 of 9 (1,913 Views)

[ Edited ]

Rott, I would contact Customer Service for the website to see if they will delete your existing account.  This would allow you to setup a new account.  Since you were able to login with a new password, it tells me that there is a glitch in your existing account.

HP Split 13 x2
- 1.6 Ghz; 4 GB memory; SSD 128 GB; Win 8.0

HP Phoenix ENVY 810-135qe
- i7-4770K (liquid cooled); 8 GB memory; GT 640 (4 GB), SSD (Samsung EVO 840-500 GB); 600W PSU; Win 7

HP Photosmart 7520 AIO

++++++++++++++++++
**Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say 'Thanks'**

Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!

Message 5 of 9 (1,750 Views)

Hi, I am a new user and not sure if I am posting in the right spot. So apologies if its wrong :smileyhappy:

I am having trouble with my HP Wildtangent games, I have previously played a few free trials on various games with no problem but now it says: Games ( Not responding) in the top left of my screen and I cannot play anything, if I get to HP wildtangent games and get the option to click "free trial"  nothing happens and it says "done" in the bottom left corner. Not sure what is happening because as far as I know I have not changed security settings or anything else relevant to this, can anyone shed  some light???

Top Student
kaybrown
Message 6 of 9 (1,690 Views)

[ Edited ]

I purchased aloha solitare. i now have a new computer and i have hp games down loaded but it will not let me play it not even register it can you please help me i ordered it off my friends computer {Personal Information Removed}

Top Student
kaybrown
Message 7 of 9 (1,689 Views)

why should i have to do that?

Top Student
kaybrown
Message 8 of 9 (1,687 Views)

Thanks!

Top Student
kaybrown
Message 9 of 9 (1,674 Views)

having problem with playing games they will down load and say play but then they wont let you ihave tried even using another acc

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation