Question

Student
suzeq622
Message 1 of 12 (8,940 Views)

I can't get any of the HP games to open with the exception of the ones with Microsoft under the title. None of the games with Wild Tangent under the title will open up. I have a shortcut to HP games on my desktop and it won't open the games page. I have to access the games that will open from my start up menu. Can someone help me?

Student
jimmybeecool
Message 2 of 12 (8,549 Views)

Re: HP Games

I am having problems in the past three months, no games will download, not even games I've played many times. It lells me I have a game console( I don't believe it) and when I download things there is no hp icon on my desk. I have 201 game coins on my account that I havn't even used.  I am frustrated withall the technical difficuties I'm having.  I have been able to download on your competitions like Iwin games big fish and pogo.  Please send me step by step instruction on completely uninstalling the games and then reinstalling so I can USE my favorite gaming site.  If I can't fix the problem I will be cancelling my membership.

Student
phyllisjkee50
Message 3 of 12 (6,719 Views)

my computer crashed. i reinstalled everything but HP games won't  reinstalls  i unstapled hp wildtangent games. now where do i go to reinstalled them

Honor Student
sarahjanesmith
Message 4 of 12 (5,235 Views)

I can't get any HP games to load and I have been loading them all along.Today is the first time I have had any trouble.Can you please help me out?

Honor Student
ninalt
Message 5 of 12 (4,996 Views)

wht did they ever say? havin same problem

Student
joesph
Message 6 of 12 (4,563 Views)

yes
Intern
pagehere
Message 7 of 12 (4,520 Views)

I am frustrated withall the technical difficuties I'm having.  I have been able to download on your competitions like Iwin games big fish and pogo.

Student
thenakuo
Message 8 of 12 (4,395 Views)

I have the same issue. At first it was no problem and then all of a sudden they won't open. How did you fix it?

Student
Message 9 of 12 (1,632 Views)

i open recovery and because my hp laptop was not working properly  its'keyboard and tracking point is not working

Regents Professor
AttackofZaq
Message 10 of 12 (1,616 Views)

Hello 24118.  

What happens when you connect an external keyboard/mouse to the computer?

Have you tried reinstalling the games?  Here is a link.

What computer do you have?  This document can show you how to identify the computer by the product number.

Have a good day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation