Question

Tutor
blondetechie
Message 1 of 12 (1,096 Views)

HP/Palm Pilots Tungsten E2

[ Edited ]

:womanhappy: 

I'm not sure if I should be asking my question here, or on the HP/Palm Forums area. Has HP bought out Palm Pilot? I know they have the Palm Pre and Palm Pre Plus. I have a Palm Pilot Tungsten E2 and need to transfer all the info off of it to my HTC Hero Smartphone. Can and how would this be done? Any help is greatly appreciated! PLEASE HELP!!

Student
CarolynK
Message 2 of 12 (1,013 Views)

Re: HP/Palm Pilots Tungsten E2

Has anyone been able to sync their Palm Pilot to the Apple ipad?  If so, does this require a special app?  Can't seem to find out how to do this.  Thanks

Honor Student
LGeoffrion
Message 3 of 12 (780 Views)

I just bought a hardly used Tungsten E2 from Craigs List and trying to synch it with my new HP Pavilion with no luck as yet . Any ideas ??

Distinguished Professor
HardBeatZ
Message 4 of 12 (769 Views)

Hello LGeoffrion,

What operating system is your Pavilion running? Also are you running 32 bit or 64 bit?

Palm desktop doesn't have native 64 bit drivers to enable USB sync.

If you are running a 32 bit OS ensure you are running a proper version of palm desktop. Windows 7 requires Palm desktop 6.2

Palm Tungsten E2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have helped you in any way click the Kudos button to say Thanks.
The community works together, click Accept as Solution on the post that solves your issue for other members of the community to benefit from the solution.
- Friendship is magical.
Honor Student
mikie_t
Message 5 of 12 (606 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi

I have had a Palm tungsten E2 for years.  I have never been able to get it to back up.  I have the USB cable which

attaches to the computer and Tungsten.

Can anyone help?

Mikie_t

[Personal Information Removed]

Honor Student
mikie_t
Message 6 of 12 (603 Views)

How do I back up my Palm Tungsten 2E to my new computer? Any instructions?

Regents Professor
AttackofZaq
Message 7 of 12 (600 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello mikie_t.  I understand you'd like to back up your Palm device to your new PC.

This software should help you back up the device to your new PC.  Let me know if it helps.

If you find this helpful or want to say thanks make sure to click the white star under my name to give me Kudos.

Have a great day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.

Honor Student
mikie_t
Message 8 of 12 (588 Views)

I tried installing and I have windows 7 and it will not let me hotsync. Any suggestions
Regents Professor
AttackofZaq
Message 9 of 12 (586 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello again mikie_t.

What happens when you try to hotsync?  Do you receive an error?  

The version I linked to was for Windows Vista so it should still work within Windows 7.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.

Honor Student
mikie_t
Message 10 of 12 (583 Views)

Error message:  AnnNotifier.dll was not found

I have a 64 bit os

thanks for your help

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation