HP SoftPaqs for Windows 7 (29648 Views)
Tutor
ewrayjr
Message 1 of 8 (29,648 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP SoftPaqs for Windows 7

What are HP SoftPaqs and where do I find them.  Installation document for Windows 7 says to download HP SoftPaqs for Windows 7.  I can't seem to find what they are talking about.  Any help appreciated.
Provost
erico
Message 2 of 8 (29,638 Views)

Re: HP SoftPaqs for Windows 7

Hi,

Try this HP web document for information regarding software and drivers. HP SoftPaqs are drivers and software.

regards,

erico 

Help others seeking a solution by clicking on the "Accept As Solution" button if my suggestion resolves the issue you were having
****I am a volunteer, I don't work for HP****

Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer

rjo Student
Student
rjo
Message 3 of 8 (26,017 Views)

The page is "not found". Following the suggested links takes one to business software. No links for the rest of us...

Provost
erico
Message 4 of 8 (26,006 Views)

Hi,

rjo wrote:

The page is "not found". Following the suggested links takes one to business software. No links for the rest of us...

The documents have apparently been moved to another location on the server. 
Best regards, 
erico

Help others seeking a solution by clicking on the "Accept As Solution" button if my suggestion resolves the issue you were having

Student
chickenfart
Message 5 of 8 (24,982 Views)

Thanks for that incredible display of genius and great customer service! "The documents have apparently been moved to another location on the server".  What kind of response is that!? How about earning your money and find out for us WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN MOVED TO????? 

........PLEASE

C

Provost
erico
Message 6 of 8 (24,916 Views)

[ Edited ]

chickenfart wrote:

Thanks for that incredible display of genius and great customer service! "The documents have apparently been moved to another location on the server".  What kind of response is that!? How about earning your money and find out for us WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN MOVED TO????? 

........PLEASE

C

I hate to break your bubble, but...I am amongst those who earn nothing by volunteering my time here in the forum. There are very few HP employees who "work''  for pay here in the forum. This is a peer to peer forum. Take a read and see what this forum is about. Clearly you did not do that when you joined us. If you had, you would not have made the quoted statement.. I am a peer, not an HP employee. 

Try moderating your statements and being very specific on the topic of the help that you need.. That is the best way to get help here. Insulting people here for no reason will simply give you crackpot status and you will be ignored.. Nobody wants that. We are here to help each other.

This is the location of the index of the HP FTP server where a plethora (so many softpaqs that you can't even count them)  of softpaqs and documents for all HP products are located. Finding a particular softpaq for a particular product and operating system is on you. I have led you to the source that you were seeking. All you have to figure out is how to use it.. 

Best regards,
erico

Student
rafa88
Message 7 of 8 (10,644 Views)

d

Student
Kev2
Message 8 of 8 (9,616 Views)

I am trying to load Win 7 on my DV 2500 , and I came across your post for Softpaqs.

I tried looking through the FTP site you provided, but I could not find any SoftPaqs.

Do you have a name for the file>

How about a type of file also so I can narrow down the search?

Unless of course you found the file for posting?

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

Kevin

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation