HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
04-12-2012 02:26 PM
Thanks for contacting the HP Forum.
You might try re-installing the HPSA program from this link. Make sure you select Windows 7 and the Home Desktop options.
Hope this helps!
If this solves your issue please mark "Accept as Solution."
Click on the white Kudos star to show your appreciation.
04-12-2012 06:49 PM - edited 04-12-2012 06:54 PM
- Uninstall the old HPSA via the Control Panel - Programs and Features
- Turn off your antivirus
- Be sure that you have admin privileges
- Lower the UAC for your user account to the bottom
- Reboot and try the installation again.
- Be sure to download the Home Desktop version.
04-18-2012 05:19 PM
There was more than HPSA not working. Had to contact tech. support, then backed up all my data and HP helped me thru a system recovery back to factory settings. Thanks for your help anyway.