How can I get my HP Photosmart e-All-IN-ONE D110 to Install on my New HP Pavillion p7-1423w PC? (88 Views)
Tutor
cindycactus
Message 1 of 3 (88 Views)

How can I get my HP Photosmart e-All-IN-ONE D110 to Install on my New HP Pavillion p7-1423w PC?

When I put the Install Disc into my new computer I get the page that only has an EXIT button. No INSTALL choice.

This computer has a 64 bit operation system and Windows 8. 

PhD Student
PeaceLily
Message 2 of 3 (81 Views)

Re: How can I get my HP Photosmart e-All-IN-ONE D110 to Install on my New HP Pavillion p7-1423w PC?

Depending on when that printer was released, the installation disc might not include the right drivers for Windows 8. Try going to the software and driver downloads page for your model, select your specific model and operating system, and download the correct software and drivers from there.

Please click the thumbs up button to say "Thanks!"
Clicking "Accept as Solution" on a reply that solves your problem makes it easier for other people to find solutions.
I work on behalf of HP.
Tutor
cindycactus
Message 3 of 3 (75 Views)

Re: How can I get my HP Photosmart e-All-IN-ONE D110 to Install on my New HP Pavillion p7-1423w PC?

Thanks for your reply.  The screen I was getting was the finish one when trying to install.  I noticed a couple hours later that there was an ap for HP Printer Control on the Start screen and I clicked on that and my printer was there.  I have to guess that with the wifi connection that the printer was installed. Don't really know how it happened but I am so happy to have the printer connected.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation