Question

Tutor
rjscheper
Message 1 of 7 (6,180 Views)

How do I adjust keyboard sensitivity

I have a new HP all-in-one Touchscreen pc with blue tooth keyboard and mouse.  The keyboard keys are rather hard to push, leaving many key strokes unrecognized.  Is there a way to adjust this or is it a problem with this aprticular keyboard?

Intern
tbunting
Message 2 of 7 (6,128 Views)

Re: How do I adjust keyboard sensitivity

Hello

Here is a link to a document that should help with your problem

Hope this helps http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01944896&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&jumpid=reg_R1002_US...

Hope this helps!

While I am an HP employee, I am not a expert on all our products. If I offer advice, I'm not speaking for HP on how to solve an issue, but I'll do my personal best to help you.
Student
dmriccio
Message 3 of 7 (5,441 Views)

I have a very heavy right hand ring finger.  How do I adjust the sensitivity for the keyboard.  It would be all right to reduce the sensitivity for the whole board.  I would appreciate any help you could give me. 

Thank you,

Dannie

Tutor
rjscheper
Message 4 of 7 (5,398 Views)

This is not helpful.  The problem I have is the keys on the keyboard are stiff and it requires a heavier strike to type the letters than any computer keyboard I've used.  Are keyboards manufactured with varyin degrees of stiffness to keys?

Student
Jannie22
Message 5 of 7 (5,272 Views)

I have same machine - same problem. Hard to type and frustrating. The "solution" below does not address the problem. Guess I might go buy a different keyboard!

Honor Student
bnlewis
Message 6 of 7 (4,645 Views)

My keyboard is being stubborn. The spacebar often doesn't respond unless I really whack it hard, so I have to go through my document and insert spaces that didn't get recorded.  How can I fix this?

Distinguished Professor
RedRose0528
Message 7 of 7 (4,629 Views)

Hello BnLewis,

I understand you state the space bar doesn’t respond when pressed, is that correct? I will be more than happy to help you.

Can you provide the full make and model the computer you have?

Please respond back at your earliest convenience.

Thanks

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation