Question

Honor Student
jjp69
Message 1 of 4 (473 Views)

How do I change my home address in my computer to my (new) address? HP p6230y windows 7

How do I change my home address profile in my computer to my present (new) address? HP p6230y windows 7

Thank you.

John

Regents Professor
Hanspuppa
Message 2 of 4 (471 Views)

Re: How do I change my home address in my computer to my (new) address? HP p6230y windows 7

jjp69 wrote: How do I change my home address profile in my computer to my present (new) address? HP p6230y windows 7 Thank you. John

Hello jjp69, I'm not exactly sure of what yor are referring to as your "home address".

Can you advise a little more information about your home address?

Please click the White Kudos star on the left, to say thanks.

Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem.

Honor Student
jjp69
Message 3 of 4 (467 Views)

Re: How do I change my home address in my computer to my (new) address? HP p6230y windows 7

Yes. The mailing address (home) that my computer thinks it is still living.

Many web sites refer to my old address when refering me to their closest location because my old address.

Regents Professor
Hanspuppa
Message 4 of 4 (465 Views)

[ Edited ]

jjp69 wrote:  Yes. The mailing address (home) that my computer thinks it is still living.

Many web sites refer to my old address when refering me to their closest location because my old address.

Jello jjp69, You might try opening to your Internet Browser and deleting the temp. Internet Files, Cookies, History, Download History,

and Active X Filters.

This will remove much of the online tracking of web sites of your system.

After this is done, close out of your Internet Browser and open ot again for these changes to apply.

Please click the White Kudos star on the left, to say thanks.

Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation