Question

Honor Student
kayton
Message 1 of 4 (12,010 Views)

How do I find out if my computer is still under warranty?

Please provide the URL to find out if my desktop computer is still under warranty

Provost
CherylG
Message 2 of 4 (12,005 Views)

Re: How do I find out if my computer is still under warranty?

[ Edited ]

Here>> Warranty Status Check   In order to look up the status, you'll need to enter your serial number and model number.

The Serial Number (s/n) is a ten-digit alpha-numeric number that is unique to your product.
The Product Number (p/n) is a six or seven-digit alpha-numeric number that identifies your product. If there is a pound sign (#) or a dash (-) in the p/n, enter only the letters and numbers before the # or - sign.
Both numbers can be found on the Universal Product Code (UPC) or Service Tag sticker located on the back, side, or bottom of your product.

******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to give Kudo's -Thanks!.******
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
Student
jodyv
Message 3 of 4 (5,514 Views)

Serial # 2CE4541P76

Model # HP Probook 4540S

Product code # C6Z37UT#ABA

Distinguished Professor
RedRose0528
Message 4 of 4 (5,475 Views)

@Jodyv,

Insert you're computer information into this warranty checker tool to confirm your warranty.

Hope this helps. 

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation