Question

Tutor
Ed60062
Message 1 of 3 (2,272 Views)

How to Print List of Installed Software

For future reference I would like to print a list of all installed software programs. I can view the list but can't see how to print it. With this list I can later see what has been added in case I want to uninstall unwanted, or unknown, programs. Thanks.

Provost
old_geekster
Message 2 of 3 (2,229 Views)

Re: How to Print List of Installed Software

Ed, here is a link to download "Belarc Advisor":

http://majorgeeks.com/Belarc_Advisor_d1385.html

It will give you a list of all of the programs/applications that are installed.  You can use the "Print" function to print the list. 

HP Split 13 x2
- 1.6 Ghz; 4 GB memory; SSD 128 GB; Win 8.0

HP Phoenix ENVY 810-135qe
- i7-4770K (liquid cooled); 8 GB memory; GT 640 (4 GB), SSD (Samsung EVO 840-500 GB); 600W PSU; Win 7 Ultimate

HP Photosmart 7520 AIO

++++++++++++++++++
**Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say 'Thanks'**

Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!

Message 3 of 3 (2,105 Views)

Re: How to Print List of Installed Software

Hi, you can download CCleaner that is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a fully featured registry cleaner. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware!

http://www.ccleaner.com/

Once you install CCleaner click on tools, It will give you a list of all of the programs/applications that are installed, then click on "Save to text file..."

Remember where you save it, open the .txt file and print

Hope this helps 

Macias
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Please do not use TinyURL my firewall blocks them - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Click the KUDOS star on the left, if I helped you. Please marked as SOLVED if your question has been answered.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation