Question

Honor Student
JamesJr
Message 1 of 3 (683 Views)

How to connect my HP Deskjet 5650 printer to my new HP Pavilion p7-1110 PC, running on Windows 7?

What device is required to connect my printer to a USB port on this new PC?

Dean
Vidya
Message 2 of 3 (665 Views)

Re: How to connect my HP Deskjet 5650 printer to my new HP Pavilion p7-1110 PC, running on Windows 7

Here is the weblink that explains how to connect and install the Printer on your new desktop with Windows 7:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01874725&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&os=4062&product=304...=

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
Honor Student
JamesJr
Message 3 of 3 (648 Views)

Re: How to connect my HP Deskjet 5650 printer to my new HP Pavilion p7-1110 PC, running on Windows 7

Thank you for your response Vildja, but that does not answer my question.   HP sent me an adapter to connect my Deskjet 5650 printer to my new PC, and that cannot work either, because the USB part connects there but the printer cable DOES NOT CONNECT TO THE ADAPTER!!!     Can you see why this old man gets so aggrevated because HP cannot directly answer my question.    If there is NO ADAPTER that will connect these two devices [HP Deskjet 5650 printer to HP Pavilion p7-1110 Desktop PC] then say that.  I am so aggrevated because Staples tried to find an adapter to connect them, but couldn't , so the store manager to me to contact HP!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation