I losr my CD for my officejet j4580 all-in-one printer (766 Views)
Student
lelanash
Message 1 of 2 (766 Views)

I losr my CD for my officejet j4580 all-in-one printer

I lost my cd for my hp officejet j4580 all-in-one printer. is there a way to manually add my printer, I tried adding it from the printer name and model and unfortunately my printer name and model doesn't appear

Regents Professor
Hanspuppa
Message 2 of 2 (754 Views)

Re: I losr my CD for my officejet j4580 all-in-one printer

[ Edited ]

lelanash wrote: I lost my cd for my hp officejet j4580 all-in-one printer. is there a way to manually add my printer, I tried adding it from the printer name and model and unfortunately my printer name and model doesn't appear

Hello lelanash, You might try downloading the Full Feature Sfotware/Driver package from this  Link .

These drivers are for Windows 7 and Vista, so if your operating system is not one of these, you may need to locate the software/drivers for your version operating system.

You can open the linked page and look at the lower right corner of the page for Software and Driver Downloads, click on this and you then have the option to select the version of your operating system.

Please click the White Kudos star on the left, to say thanks.

Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation