PCI Simple Communications Control Drivers for Windows 7 Ultimate (1949 Views)
Honor Student
kiwiles
Message 1 of 2 (1,949 Views)

PCI Simple Communications Control Drivers for Windows 7 Ultimate

I have an driver error for PCI Simple Communications Controller and cannot seem to find the right drivers for it. My operating system is windows 7 ultimate and my desktop pc is a HP Compaq, dc7700 SFF (P/N: ET090AV).

Can anyone assist me with where I can get the right drivers for this PCI Simple Communications Controller?

Regents Professor
Hanspuppa
Message 2 of 2 (1,946 Views)

Re: PCI Simple Communications Control Drivers for Windows 7 Ultimate

kiwiles wrote: I have an driver error for PCI Simple Communications Controller and cannot seem to find the right drivers for it. My operating system is windows 7 ultimate and my desktop pc is a HP Compaq, dc7700 SFF (P/N: ET090AV).

Can anyone assist me with where I can get the right drivers for this PCI Simple Communications Controller?

Hello kiwiles, Have you tried going to the Windows Update site and perform a Custom Scan. This should scan the system for any needed drivers, and they would show up in the section under the Critical Updates.

I would look for a hardware device driver for a modem, network card, on perhaps even an audio card.

You need to be aware that some of the Windows Update drivers can cause certain hardware devices to stop working properly.

Please click the White Kudos star on the left, to say thanks.

Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation