What is CEEment (44214 Views)
Tutor
freestar
Message 1 of 13 (44,214 Views)

What is CEEment

After computer not being used for a couple hours or so I get message saying problem with CEEment and will shut down. What is this and what does it do?
Professor
RasterBlaster
Message 2 of 13 (44,197 Views)

Re: What is CEEment

Part of the software framework (networking component?) supporting Total Care Advisor. If it bugs you, you can open Total Care Advisor, click the little wrench in the upper right, to disable TCA.
... an HP employee expressing his own opinion.
Please post rather than send me a Message. It's good for the community and I might not be able to get back quickly. - Thank you.
Tutor
freestar
Message 3 of 13 (44,146 Views)

That worked fine to stop pop up about CEEment, but now a popup comes on saying ESADVREMINTERAGATOR has stopped working. What is this?

Thank you

Professor
RasterBlaster
Message 4 of 13 (44,134 Views)

It is another file associated with HP Total Care Advisor. You can go into control panel, Programs and Repair Total Care Advisor if you want to try and keep it. If you do not use it, you can uninstall it.
Please post rather than send me a Message. It's good for the community and I might not be able to get back quickly. - Thank you.
Tutor
freestar
Message 5 of 13 (44,106 Views)

I uninstalled Total Care Advisor from computer and I still get the same 2 messages about CEEment and Interagator. So it must not have anything to do with that program. It is just annoying, coming up all the time. I don't know how to find it on the computer so I could elimate the source of these messages. I don't know what either one of them do. Does anyone know what is there purpose is?
Professor
RasterBlaster
Message 6 of 13 (44,091 Views)

CEE stands for Customer Experience Enhancement - it can be uninstalled in the same manner and resides in the same collection of HP software as HP Update, Total Care Advisor, Health Check, etc....

1) I went to my TouchSmart PC.

2) I found CEEment files and a folder at C:\Program Fils(x86)\Hewlett-Packard\SDP

3) I uninstalled Customer Experience Enhancement from Control Panel\Uninstall a program

4) I verified that the CEEment files were removed from the directory.

5) I restarted the computer to see if your errors would come up. It did not.

Student
mikesebooks
Message 7 of 13 (38,380 Views)

Thanks for asking. I needed that too.

Student
aaecargo
Message 8 of 13 (34,396 Views)

After computer not being used for a couple hours or so I get message saying problem with CEEment and will shut down. What is this and what does it do?

Student
Markus64
Message 9 of 13 (17,777 Views)

Ceement ist möglicherweise ein (harmloser, aber nerviger) Virus von HP um der Kundenfeindlichkeit mehr Ausdruck zu verleihen. Denn sonst hätte HP schon längst eine Lösung für dieses Problem bereit. Der Support von HP ist extrem schlecht. Die haben ihre eigenen Tools und System nachweislich nicht im Griff.

Honor Student
dewetsteyn
Message 10 of 13 (17,331 Views)

I continouosly get a pop up re CEEment. I read the advice re uninstallation of Total Care Advisor or Customer User Experience, but neither of these 2 programs are listed in Control Panel for uninstallation, are they subsets of another program?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation