Question

Student
Sregor
Message 1 of 3 (874 Views)
Accepted Solution

White Screen

I have a HP Media Centre M802ON with Windows Vista Home Premium and every time I leave a site and want to go back to the desktop the screen goes completely white . . . I have to right click and click on view source to be able to get back the start button and desktop icon . . . any answer would be appreciated!
Provost
erico
Message 2 of 3 (852 Views)

Re: White Screen

Hi,

Post the Operating system version, model name and product number of your HP product here in your thread. For newer laptops and PCs..... in Windows just hold the CTRL+ ALT+S keys to invoke the information

The product name that you provided does not come up with an HP Media Center PC 

regards,

erico 

Help others by clicking on the "Accept As Solution" button if my suggestion resolves the issue you were having
****I am a volunteer, I don't work for Microsoft or HP****
You can say thanks by clicking on the Kudos thumbs up icon

2014 Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer

Regents Professor
Kalt
Message 3 of 3 (851 Views)

Re: White Screen

Sregor wrote:
I have a HP Media Centre M802ON with Windows Vista Home Premium and every time I leave a site and want to go back to the desktop the screen goes completely white . . . I have to right click and click on view source to be able to get back the start button and desktop icon . . . any answer would be appreciated!

Sounds like you installed Incredimail and the software that comes with it - Magnetic.  Uninstall the Magnetic program from Programs and Features via the control panel and you shouldn't have any more problems.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation