Windows 7 home system , will not allow me to manage ADD ons. (60 Views)
Student
restoreme
Message 1 of 2 (60 Views)

Windows 7 home system , will not allow me to manage ADD ons.

When I click on the manage add on button, the Manage Add on box appears, but none of the options, such as SHOW, appear in clear letters.  There appears  to be three options in blurry letter at the top of the box.  I am unable to bring up any of the Add ons for review or deletion.   Any suggestions?

Master's Graduate
finder070
Message 2 of 2 (53 Views)

Re: Windows 7 home system , will not allow me to manage ADD ons.

Hi,

To turn add-ons on or off in Internet Explorer

1. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.

2. Click the Tools button Tools button, and then click Manage add-ons.

3. Under Show, click All add-ons.

4. Click an add-on, and then do one of the following:

• To make the add-on available for use in the browser, click Enable.

• To turn the add-on off so it can't be used in the browser, click Disable.

5. Repeat step 4 for each add-on that you want to turn on or off. When you're finished, click Close.

Hope this helps!

**Clicking on the Kudos! white star is a nice way to say thank you on any post that helped you or resolved the problem.**
    **Selecting "Accept as Solution" for a reply that solves your issue helps others who are searching the web for an answer**

**Clicking on the Kudos! white star is a nice way to say thank you on any post that helped you or resolved the problem.**
**Selecting "Accept as Solution" for a reply that solves your issue helps others who are searching the web for an answer**
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation