Question

Top Student
UNSCcaptin
Message 1 of 6 (30,630 Views)

how do I simply remove a forgotten password from windows 7

I put on a password on my main administrative user account because my brother constantly changes my background to stupid things, What I thought I typed in; asdfghjk;'

I'm not sure what keys registered but I would like to know if I can remove my User password without having to retype the password or have to burn files to a disc, usb, ect.

Tutor
linseyloean
Message 2 of 6 (30,583 Views)

Re: how do I simply remove a forgotten password from windows 7

Take it easy, friend. When I forgot my HP Compaq Win7 laptop password, I searched a article on Compaq password reset. It helped me much! I finally removed login password easily with Windows Password Recovery Enhance tool.

Honor Student
Kasivly
Message 3 of 6 (30,556 Views)

There are some steps to remove windows 7 password with Smartkey Windows Password Recovery

Step 1: Insert a blank CD into the accessible computer, and launch  Windows Password Recovery.
Step 2: Choose the recovery mode as your requirement. And tick "CD/DVD" and specify your device.
Note: For local account password reset, you should choose any version of Windows Password Remover.
Step 3: Click "Burn" to begin bootable CD creation.
Step 4: Insert this CD to the computer you can’t access to and boot it from CD. You will enter the interface of Windows Password Cracker under Win PE.
Step 5: Choose the Windows installation to be processed. If you choose to reset local account password before, select the account you want to reset password. If you choose to reset domain administrator password, directly type the new password.
Step 6: Click "reset" and then hit "Yes" & "OK" in the next indicator.
Step 7: You need to reboot your PC to finish remove windows 7 password

Student
rimhl26
Message 4 of 6 (30,328 Views)

help me i put a password to my acount (administration) then i shut down the computer when i reopen it the password didn't match help plzzz :smileysad:

Top Student
kangeng123
Message 5 of 6 (25,614 Views)

Here is video guide on how ot remove forogtten Windows 7 admin password. You need it!

Student
changedtnerom
Message 6 of 6 (19,641 Views)

I have hp probook 4540s with windows 7 ultimate. I have deleted the admistration password by using ctrl+alt+delete. When i restart the laptop, it ask for user name and password? What should i do. Please help.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation